2749 Pleasant Street
According to his grandchildren, Fred Kaiser purchased this home when it was first constructed in 1920. He was a local businessman, Realtor and instrumental in the construction of I-580.
He was a lifelong Dimond resident and adored his community. 2749 Pleasant Street was home to several Kaiser family members over the years and is a beloved property that is a true diamond in the rough.
This quintessential craftsman bungalow is on a tree-lined street a few blocks to the heart of Dimond shops, park and restaurants. The layout is ideal with a handsome living room, formal dining room with original built-in cabinetry, and a large kitchen with access to the huge backyard. There are so many possibilities to restore this 98-year-old home, give it the love it deserves, preserve the vintage details and add modern touches.
- 2+ bedrooms (3 per public record, but 2 bedrooms are connected)
- 1 bathroom
- 1,194 sq. ft. (aprx. per public record)
- 6,912 sq. ft. lot (aprx. per public record)
- Walk Score® 82
- Hardwood floors
- Large backyard
- Partial basement space
- Oozing with charm and period details
- Property may qualify for an addition or second structure. Neither seller nor listing agent have verified zoning. In regards to the ability to add a second structure, buyer to investigate with the city.